What’s more important in life than being yourself (and loving who you are)? Most of us really do end up living someone else’s life. And we dismiss happiness as a result. Fulfillment comes from living your truth. Doing your values. Pursuing your desires and ideals. “To thine own self be true,” wrote that British sage, Shakespeare. No point in getting to the end and realizing you never let the real you come out to play. An excellent life grows out of an authentic one. Truly.
Source: Excerpt from The Greatness Guide 2 Author Robin Sharma (Chapter: Do your Life)
Mommy shared this with me today! Profound words…
An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
A tendency to think and act spontanoously,rather than on fears based on past experiences.
A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others and judging other people.
A loss of interest in conflict.
A loss of ability to worry.
Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
Frequent attacks of smiling.
An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others,
As well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Inner peace is contageous……
Pass it on!
Don’t leave art to languish on the walls. Wrap yourself, festoon, engulf and adorn yourself. Glory in texture, colour and spectacle. Erupt into the world: brash, glittering, bejewelled, and multicoloured. Dare to be a graffito, a collage, an assemblage. Burst into art, and you will change your world forever.
Source: The Fabulous Times
Also refer to: http://www.suekreitzman.com/events.htm
I participated in Big Blog Exchange.
If you like my blog, follow this link and vote for my blog- Life is an experiment :)
(You can search for it if you don’t see it on the top)
Here’s an interesting question & answer from the interview:
Abduzeedo: Tell us five lessons you believe are really important
- I feel its important to really seek , admire and manifest your own reality. If you love doing something, you must do it without fear and go all out and do it all the time
- Contribute to the planet, by sharing and loving every living element , everything around you, because of which you are in such a beautiful space.
- Be original and do your own style, as that will make you unique and that is how you will find your true calling
- Working on your skills or technique is important, but not everything! Try to pour more love into your work than just focus on the skill part.
- Realizing how gifted we all our in our own special way and really using those gifts in society.
Hey Yes I am still struggling! I just started and I dont have the software so I am trying to practice it on the online version. The interface online is very different from the one used in tutorials–version 2009. But the tutorials are very helpful and easy to understand. You should check them out.